My sister is coming into town this weekend which means a lot of bodies & I love to feed them! I want to bring you step by step through one of my favorite recipes. I figured the best way to show you was to film the whole process. Watch the video for a more in depth recipe because there are some things you should eyeball, but some you can’t & I bet you didn’t know how I smash up my walnuts!
Anyway, these are a favorite treat in the Krycinski house because they are gluten free, healthy, & sweet!
- 3 zucchinis (approx 1 ½ cups)
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 cup of crushed walnuts
- ¼ cup of sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 2 cups of Pamela’s Gluten Free Baking & Pancake Mix
- dash of salt
- 1 cup of dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Chop up zucchini in food processor
- Melt butter
- Crush walnuts finely to match the texture of the zucchini
- Add sugar to your melted butter in a large mixing bowl
- Add in zucchini, vanilla, & eggs, mixing in between each addition
- Fold in the baking mix, baking powder & salt
- Carefully add walnuts & chips
- Scoop into 12 muffin tin to the top
I hope that you try these & enjoy them!! Tag me if you do, & remember if you want to do banana instead of zucchini, just substitute it out!