If you love brownies but you know they ‘re full of sugar and not healthy, then I have the perfect solution for you. This power snack is healthy and tastes like your eating a brownie bite! These are super simple to make and even better to snack on when your energy is low
Gluten Free Almond Butter Energy Ball
1. Add these ingredients to a small food processor and process for 1 minute.
2. Scrape the sides of the food processor and then add the liquid to it and process a few more seconds.
- 2 tablespoons water ( I love to use a little coffee from the morning as a replacement)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
3. Transfer the mixture to a bowl and add the crushed walnuts & chocolate chips then mix together with your hands!
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- Handful of large chocolate chips
4. Take enough to make a small Ball in your hands and roll into a ball and put on a cookie sheet with wax paper! I then just put them in a plastic container in the refrigerator and enjoy one a day when your feeling hungry! Okay or maybe I had 3 yesterday! Yummy
Yields: 12 energy balls