Having a degree in Fashion Merchandising sure does help when your standing at your closet trying to decide what 10 items you would not want to live without this fall season! However, not everyone has the education and the expertise in this area, so I am a firm believer that it is so important to share your secrets and not hold them in!
As I was packing my bags for the recent little getaway to The Homestead Resort, I was thinking it would be so fun to share with you this years Top 10 items found in my closet for the 2018 Fall Season! I love that you can use all the items I show you interchangeably! I can share with you how this will all work and it will make your life so much easier!
- I will always have a long sleeve leopard print dress in my closet, and you should too! This one is from Target a few seasons ago but will be in my life forever! For those of you that know me well know that I also have a million other leopard print pieces in my closet!
- Mustard yellow is for sure the color of the season, but has always been a color that works great for my skin tone. Having a blazer to add some layers and texture t0 your wardrobe is important plus again you can add this jacket with all of the outfits I show you in this look book.
- Hats are the best kept secret this season and especially mixing a brown one with even all black to change things up a bit. So you can wear the Brown hat with everything in this Look Book!
- If you don’t have a long sleeve black dress with zipper details on the sleeves than head over to J.Crew and get one right now! Having a long sleeve black dress you can use for almost any event, from work functions to an evening out with statement jewelry to jazz things up a bit!
- Okay so who doesn’t know they have to have a pair of black leather booties in their closet. I have them on in every single outfit I styled on purpose to show you how you can wear them out this season! Mine are from Nordstrom and are waterproof so that’s nice.
- Another staple item I always take with me is a Vintage Black Velvet Blazer because it’s great with jeans, black pants, a black dress or almost anything!
- Again its fun to put a stylish Moore & Giles Suede Leather Purse with all black but you can use this purse with all your outfits this season! Texture is key!
- Who doesn’t have a few or fifty of their favorite jeans in their closet? Mine are American Eagle jeans because they just fit my body so well! You can wear with anything and be comfortable too!
- Living in layers in this shawl from BCBG Generation is so fabulous so throw on with jeans, black pants, or the black dress.
- One last item that you will have to have in this fall season is a deep plum Fossil crossbody leather purse. I mean every girls needs at least two purses per season..Right?